Webinar Telework and Home Office
Aspects and implications, from the legal and fiscal perspective
El Home Office, known as work at home, has been regulated in Mexico, as a special job for the purposes of labor law, and consists of a form of labor organization in which the worker performs remunerated activities, without the need to physically appear at the workplace, under the use of information and communication technology, that allow information to be shared and to develop good communication between the company and the worker.
Although it is already regulated, has raised doubts as to whether there are differences between home office and teleworking. So we will analyze its legal aspects and its implications from a labor perspective, tax and social security.
In this webinar you will learn, among other things:
- Working from home motivated by COVID, Is Telework considered for employment purposes?
- Telework Differences (legal) y Home Office.
- Principles governing telework.
- Individual telework contract and Collective contracts.
- Tools for teleworking.
- Conference for teleworking.
- Obligations, prohibitions and duration of telework.
- Trial period and initial training, in Teleworking.
- Security conditions, health and psychosocial problems in teleworking.
- STPS inspections in teleworking.
- Tax and salary integration problems before the IMSS for teleworking.
28 of January of 2021
10:00 am a 11:30 hrs. (Time Mexico City)